idea pouch

I think I figured out what to do when my quilting mojo is sort of lost and I wander from one project to another without really "feeling" any of them and thus accomplishing nothing constructive  but simply wasting time and getting frustrated... 

... small, almost instant gratification projects !!!
 

So, the other day I decided to make Idea Pouch (pattern is written by a super talented Michelle and you can purchase yours here).


I combined two of my absolute favorite fabric collections at the moment - Emmy Grace and Cotton + Steel. I think they go together beautifully.


I love that this Idea Pouch fits a regular composition notebook. I think the addition of perfectly sized slots for pens and pencils is such a great idea, too.


I used sew-in magnetic snap closure instead of recommended ribbon which was the only change I made to this project.


I absolutely adore how this handy pouch turned out and I'm pretty sure I'll be making more soon.

But first I need to tackle some of my wips (double wedding ring, flowering snowball, needle turn applique, plus a few other projects) - they've been laying around for way too long and might be the reason why I feel overwhelmed every time I try to decide what to sew.

Hope you all have a very lovely rest of the weekend. Svetlana