randomness...

After what feels like an eternity of not working on any quilt whatsoever (it's only been two weeks, to be precise, but you know what I mean :)), I finally started a new quilt last night.


I pulled these lovely blues, whites, and grays in record time and decided to go with a classic 16 patch block - I just love the simplicity and old time charm of these blocks.


I'm using Erica's tutorial , her strip piecing technique is so quick with very little waste. I finished 10 blocks last night, I need just 14 more before I decide on the sashing, yay!

Can't wait to see them all on my design wall. But, before I do that, I have to do something about all those small wips, plus some homeless finished projects, on my wall. 


Can you tell I've been into paper piecing lately? And pink, I love pink so very much these days :)


And seeing Lola enjoying all the quilty goodness.